Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis, and picking people up at meeting points en route to the destination. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Saturday morning and return Monday late afternoon. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $75/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $140/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
April 2021-May 2022 Potato Tours are to:
- Prince Music Weekend, April 16-18, 2021
- Tulip Festival-Orange City, IA, May 13-16, 2021
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, June 12-14, 2021
- Duluth, June 19-21, 2021
- Wild Ely, July 10-13, 2021
- MN Vikings Training Camp, July 30-August 1, 2021
- Wisconsin Dells, August 26-28, 2021
- Little House on the Prairie/Pipestone Na'tl Monument, September 9-12, 2021
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 23-26, 2021
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, October 2-5, 2021
- MN Vikings and Sports Weekend, November 6-8, 2021
- Wisconsin Dells Christmas, December 24-26, 2021
- Dubuque Mississippi River Boat Cruise, May 20-23, 2022
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.