Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis, and picking people up at meeting points en route to the destination. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Day 1 in morning about 9 am and return the last day late afternoon about 4-5 pm. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $105/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $165/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
August 2022-July 2023 Potato Tours are to:
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
- Potato Days in Barnesville, August 25-27, 2022 August 25-27, 2022
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 16-19, 2022
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, September 26-29, 2022
- Winona and Wabasha, October 14-16, 2022
- Prince Music Weekend, October 28-30, 2022
- MN Vikings and Sports Weekend, November 19-21, 2022
- Duluth Christmas, December 24-26, 2022
- Tulip Festival-Orange City, IA, May 18-21, 2023
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, June 2-4, 2023 (dates tentative)
- Wisconsin Dells, June 20-22, 2023
- Duluth, July 10-12, 2023
- MN Vikings Training Camp, July 28-30, 2023 (dates tentative)