Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis, and picking people up at meeting points en route to the destination. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Day 1 in morning about 9 am and return the last day late afternoon about 4-5 pm. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $105/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $165/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
2022 Potato Tours are to:
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
- Dubuque Mississippi River Boat Cruise, May 20-23, 2022
- Minnesota Iron Range, June 3-5, 2022
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, June 21-23, 2022
- Wisconsin Dells, July 6-8, 2022
- Duluth, July 22-24, 2022
- Bayfield and Apostle Islands, August 10-12, 2022
- Potato Days in Barnesville, August 25-27, 2022 August 25-27, 2022
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 16-19, 2022
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, September 26-29, 2022
- Winona and Wabasha, October 14-16, 2022
- Prince Music Weekend, October 28-30, 2022
- MN Vikings and Sports Weekend, November 12-14, 2022 (tentative dates)
- Duluth Christmas, December 24-26, 2022