Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Saturday morning and return Monday late afternoon. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $75/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $140/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
2021 Potato Tours are to:
- Duluth Christmas, December 24-26, 2020
- Mall of America & Water Park, March 19-21, 2021
- Prince Music Weekend, April 16-18, 2021
- Tulip Festival-Orange City, IA, May 13-16, 2021
- Minnesota Twins and Mall of America, June 12-14, 2021
- Duluth, June 19-21, 2021
- Wild Ely, July 10-13, 2021
- MN Vikings Training Camp, July 30-August 1, 2021
- Wisconsin Dells, August 26-28, 2021
- Little House on the Prairie/Pipestone Na'tl Monument, September 9-12, 2021
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 23-26, 2021
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, October 2-5, 2021
- MN Vikings vs Cowboys and Sports Weekend, November 6-8, 2021
- Wisconsin Dells Christmas, December 24-26, 2021
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.