Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Saturday morning and return Monday late afternoon. Most tours are only $620. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $60/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $130/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
2017 Potato Tours are to:
- Twin Cities Theater and Museums, April 28-30, 2017
- Minnesota Twins vs Red Sox/Mall of America, May 5-7, 2017
- Dubuque River Boat Cruise, June 2-5, 2017
- Wild Ely, July 21-24, 2017
- Wisconsin Dells, June 28-30, 2017 & August 12-14, 2017
- New Ulm Bavarian Days, July 14-16, 2017
- MN Fairs and Festivals, September 2-4, 2017
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, September 19-21, 2017
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 22-25, 2017
- Taylors Falls and Lindstrom, October 7-9, 2017
- Minnesota Vikings and Sports Weekend, October 21-23, 2017
- Twin Cities Christmas, December 24-26, 2017
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800 or 800-611-0402) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.