Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Saturday morning and return Monday late afternoon. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $70/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $140/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
August 2018 to July 2019 Potato Tours are to:
- Winona and Wabasha, August 3-5, 2018
- Potato Days Festival in Burnsville, August 24-26, 2018
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 21-24, 2018
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, October 3-5, 2018
- Minnesota Vikings (vs Miami Dolphins) Sports Weekend, Dec. 15-17, 2018
- Duluth Christmas, December 24-26, 2019
- Minnesota Twins/Mall of America, April 13-15, 2019
- Dubuque River Boat Cruise, May 30-June 2, 2019
- Bayfield and Apostle Islands, June 22-24, 2019
- St. Paul Mississippi Riverboat, July 6-7, 2019
- New Ulm Bavarian Days, July 19-21, 2019
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800 or 800-611-0402) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.