Potato Tours are three to four-day weekend vacations departing from Minneapolis. These tours bring shorter regional trips to our Minnesota area customers. Potato Tours usually depart Saturday morning and return Monday late afternoon. Most tours are only $635. A 1:2 ratio option is available for an additional $60/day. You can also bring your own personal care attendant or a family member for an additional $140/day.
Coming from out-of-town? We will pick up at the Minneapolis Greyhound or St. Paul Amtrak for many tours.
2018 Potato Tours are to:
- Minnesota Twins/Mall of America, April 27-29, 2018
- Tulip Festival-Orange City, IA, May 18-21, 2018
- Pipestone National Monument, June 8-10, 2018
- Wisconsin Dells, June 15-17, 2018 & August 31-Sept 2, 2018
- Minnesota Iron Range, July 7-9, 2018
- New Ulm Bavarian Days, July 20-22, 2018
- Winona and Wabasha, August 3-5, 2018
- Potato Days Festival in Burnsville, August 24-26, 2018
- Duluth and MN North Shore, September 21-24, 2018
- South Dakota Dude Ranch, October 12-14, 2018
- Minnesota Vikings and Sports Weekend, November 17-19, 2018
- Duluth Christmas, December 24-26, 2019
If you are interested in any of these please call our Minneapolis office (612-721-2800 or 800-611-0402) to request a brochure, application, or any further information.
These tours have a separate application from Search Beyond Adventures tours. You can download the brochure and application with the link below.
Potato Tours is registered with the Minnesota Secretary of State.